New announcements???

 

    New update 😹😺


I've made a Deviantart folder of my country designs, it's simply to get even more recogdition for the series was actually about, also I'll put a separate designs (Roblox famous figures) to make it more  niche. 

Deviantart Page: 



My current status: 

Recently, I  was still in school and I have no freetime to do something relating the series, but in weekends I do,  however it so little thanks to my attetion spands. 

School Projects??

In my school, I was allowed to make the school project alone, because the teachers often let me to do it by myself. 


Art status: 

Although I didn't select the art subject for my school year, it's because of elective classes for (Music, Art, Digital Resources, French and German). Instead of art, I select music to slow down a bit. But after school or in homeroom times I draw.  Reasons why I pick music it's due to me always wanting to play a piano. 

Comments

  1. Hi dude, can you even make Russia, China US as cliche form.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ro Gangsterdps your little bit a stupidity head

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robloxia: Seven Wonders x Kagerou Project

Introduction